Wednesday 23 February 2011

Jack


Jack Boards
Originally uploaded by Gantaeno
Hi everyone,

My MoHare is complete! Hisname is Jack and his Flickr set is here.

I hope you like him, it's been a long journey but it could have been MUCH longer without the push to get him done in time for the article. As he's a prototype his permanent home is with me (YAY!) but I will begin work on the first one for adoption shortly. The next hare will be alpaca which is a more dense, fluffy fur: should be very nice! I will also work on making the arms a bit skinnier I think, and start on the outfits for these guys. Can't make up my mind if the next one's a boy or a girl though ;)

Any comments or criticisms I'd love to hear them: better I make the changes now before I wreck some REALLY nice fur!

Chloe and the Luglys xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment