Friday 29 January 2016

An Awarding Update :)

I'm pleased to announce that Pancake came First in his category in the 2015 Excellence in Bear Artistry Awards!  You can read all about the winners here.  I'm really excited as it's my first First Place in this award since it began, and doubly pleased because my good friend Tami Eveslage was also a winner and we were there together to collect our shiny trophies.

I have decided to take a bit of a break from doing shows in 2016 because of the fact that I'm still unable to drive (but learning!) and so shows are very expensive for me to do, plus time-consuming and badly placed for a secondary teacher (why are they always on a Sunday at a busy time of the year?).  Hopefully when I can drive and don't have to lug a suitcase down the night before and stay in a hotel I can get back into doing shows :)

Just a short update, hope you like the pics!

Chloe and the Lugly's xx



No comments:

Post a Comment