Saturday 16 May 2015

Getting ready to do my first ever Non-Hugglets Show!

Morning all,

Well it's the day before The Great Yorkshire Teddy Bear Event in Sheffield, and this will be the first time I've been to a show outside of London.  I have been invited to others before but the lack of car has always put me off: travel via train means an inevitable stay on a hotel as shows are usually Sunday events, PLUS I generally need help from someone else so it becomes an event that needs much more careful planning.

ANYWAY, I took my one day off a year from teaching yesterday to get everything done (for September Hugglets I can usually rely on the holidays) and to take my photos.  I'm a bit nervous this year as I'm taking a lot more creatures, having learnt at the last Hugglets that it's ok for faces to reappear more than once (especially as I'm a known emotional hoarder of my own work).  I also have a few new styles and ideas coming too so I'm looking forward to hearing opinions on the more unusual designs in my collection.

We're off to get a good English Breakfast now before our train, then off to see family and friends in Sheffield before the show.  Hope my suitcase is a bit lighter and easier to store on the train home!

Hope you like the photos,

Chloe and the Luglys xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment